PASTORAL AND WELFARE LEADER
Main Pay Scale, Part-Time
Due to identified needs within the school, we are looking for a Pastoral and Welfare Leader to join our team in supporting the families who attend our school. This will be a challenging but highly rewarding role. Therefore, we are looking to appoint a qualified teacher who has significant experience of working directly with families. Local Authority experience would be advantageous.
The person we are looking for must be:
- Enthusiastic to bring change to families
- Passionate about education
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise appropriately
- A team player
- A good communicator, both written and orally
- Organised and be able to keep comprehensive records efficiently
- Willing to have difficult conversations with all stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Government legislation in areas such as attendance and behaviour
- A qualified and experienced teacher
If you are interested in applying for this role, please read the job description carefully and submit an application form (link below) and letter of application to Mrs. Rogers via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application needs to be submitted by midday on 23.04.19 and interviews will take place during the following week. We will not accept CVs or recruitment agency applications.
Fordham CE Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
Before you apply:
- CVs will not be accepted.
- Please be aware that we do undertake a range of safeguarding checks appropriate to the role.
- There will also be at least one person present at all interview and shortlisting panels who have undertaken safer recruitment training.
- For all posts there will be an expectation of English fluency in written and oral communication. Please refer to the government's Code of Practice.
Fordham DBS Ex-Offenders Policy March 2016 (reviewed January 2019)