Fordham Primary is a remarkable school in a unique location situated between the historic city of Ely and Newmarket. It has a strong record of providing excellent education with a Christian ethos.
We are seeking someone who aspires to be an exceptional headteacher to lead and inspire our team of highly experienced and dedicated staff from September 2020.
The school is renowned for the close-knit community formed by the pupils across all year groups, and also by the staff, parents and governors. The school is currently mid-way through its expansion from single form entry to double, with the school being at full two form entry in September 2021 and we have worked hard to maintain this community feel within the larger school.
An application pack and application form can be downloaded below and should be returned via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For full and prescriptive information regarding this role please visit https://www.epm.co.uk/school-vacancies/25702/
We strongly encourage potential applicants to visit the school. You would be able to see for yourself the exciting challenges and opportunities that the school has to offer.
Closing date for applications: 24th February 2020, 9.00am. Interviews: 5th and 6th of March.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects its staff to share this commitment. The post-holder must uphold this commitment at all times. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Salary: £52,643-£71,590 (Group 3)
2 X MIDDAY SUPERVISOR
Start Date: ASAP
Payscale 2: £9.18 per hour
We are a friendly village school looking to appoint two Midday Supervisors for 5 hours a week (term-time only) to work with children from Reception to Year 6. This is Monday to Friday from 12.00-1.00pm.
We can offer you a school
- where every pupil matters
- where pupils are motivated and responsive
- a friendly, welcoming team.
We are looking for
- good organisational skills and a sense of humour
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- high expectations in work and behaviour
- a strong team spirit
For more information and an application pack please contact the school office.
Fordham CE Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
Before you apply:
- CVs will not be accepted.
- Please be aware that we do undertake a range of safeguarding checks appropriate to the role.
- There will also be at least one person present at all interview and shortlisting panels who have undertaken safer recruitment training.
- For all posts there will be an expectation of English fluency in written and oral communication. Please refer to the government's Code of Practice.
Fordham DBS Ex-Offenders Policy March 2016 (reviewed January 2019)