2 X MIDDAY SUPERVISOR
Start Date: ASAP
Payscale 2: £9.18 per hour
We are a friendly village school looking to appoint two Midday Supervisors for 5 hours a week (term-time only) to work with children from Reception to Year 6. This is Monday to Friday from 12.00-1.00pm.
We can offer you a school
- where every pupil matters
- where pupils are motivated and responsive
- a friendly, welcoming team.
We are looking for
- good organisational skills and a sense of humour
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- high expectations in work and behaviour
- a strong team spirit
For more information and an application pack please contact the school office.
Fordham CE Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
Before you apply:
- CVs will not be accepted.
- Please be aware that we do undertake a range of safeguarding checks appropriate to the role.
- There will also be at least one person present at all interview and shortlisting panels who have undertaken safer recruitment training.
- For all posts there will be an expectation of English fluency in written and oral communication. Please refer to the government's Code of Practice.
Fordham DBS Ex-Offenders Policy March 2016 (reviewed January 2019)